Air & Rail Germany
Air Company “Air Moldova” together with Deutsche Bahn, offers to passengers the Air&Rail services. Using Air&Rail fares, passengers may be able to get to any of more than 6000 railway stations on the territory of Germany using just one single ticket.
“Air Moldova” and Deutsche Bahn Air&Rail special fares are applicable between Chisinau and Railway Stations on the territory of Germany. Railway transportation is included in the ticket that has been bought by Air&Rail program for destinations Chisinau-Frankfurt, Frankfurt-Chisinau.
Separate flight coupon has to be issued for each railway part of transportation of the two way ticket (one Pickup Number per segment).
A Deutsche Bahn train ticket can be obtained as follows:
To check-in online following the link https://check-in.accesrail.com/#/step1, the passenger needs to indicate his first and last name, introduce the number of his e-ticket and to print his train ticket. The check-in process can only be done within 72 hours before the travel date.
Starting from 01 June 2020 pick-up numbers are no longer generated by the system and therefore do not appear in the booking. To receive a ticket for Deutsche Bahn, a passenger must register online on the Deutsche Bahn website www.rail-checkin.com.
This option becomes available 72 hours before departure. After successful check-in, a confirmation letter from Deutsche Bahn should be sent to the passenger's email. The train ticket must be printed or stored electronically on the passenger's mobile device (phone, tablet) and presented to the controller while traveling on the train.
To travel by train, the passenger must have the following documents with him:
- e-ticket / itinerary receipt
- a train ticket, printed or stored electronically on the passenger's mobile device
- valid passport or identity card
The ticket, in printed form, must be presented to Deutsche Bahn Controller while travelling.
In case of failing to present the train ticket, passenger can be fined by Deutsche Bahn. In such cases, Air Moldova is not responsible for passenger’s fine.
For any questions or any kind of problems during the railway trip on DB, please address to service point at any big station or Call Centre, at the following phone number + 49 1805 – 996633.
Online booking and sales are available now on the company’s home page www.airmoldova.md
Way to ⁄ from the terminal Frankfurt
Airport has two railway stations:
- The long-distance railway station is at the AIRail Terminal, right next to Terminal 1. Trains arrive at and depart from platforms 4 to 7. Upon arrival at long-distance train station, passengers can drop off their flight baggage immediately at the “Baggage check-in at the AIRail Terminal
- In addition, there is a local railway station for S-Bahn, regional and local trains at Terminal 1, Level 1. Trains arrive at and depart from platforms 1 to 3.
Train ticket can be picked up at Ticket machines in Terminal 1, arrival sector A, Level 0
Both railway stations are linked to Terminal 2 via buses and the Sky Line. (Special train linking terminals)
Passenger may get his train ticket Fahrkarte at one of more then 3500 ticket machines already available for picking up tickets at all major railway.
Stations and at more regional transport stopping points throughout Germany.
A simple ticket pickup process has been specially developed for Rail&Fly – the airline passenger merely follows the Rail&Fly selection fields on the ticket machine display and in a few steps arrives at the input box for the ticket pickup numbers.
Infants till 2 years old do not need train ticket.
Fahrkarte (train ticket):
Fahrkarte (train ticket):
Period of coupon for railway transportation is limited:
For Germany-Frankfurt-Chisinau train ticket is valid for day prior to the flight-departure date and on flight departure date itself.
For Chisinau-Frankfurt-Germany train ticket is valid on the date flight and on the date after.
For any questions or in any case of problem during the railway trip on DB please address to service point at any big station or Call Centre at + 49 1805 – 996633.
For the Air&Rail railway transfer, you need the following travel documents:
- Printed ticket
- Fahrkarte(train ticket)
- Valid passport/ID card
Example of printed Itinerary
- MILLER/ANA MRS
- MILLER/RICHARD CHD PRVJF
- 9U 863 M MO20OCT KIVFRA HK2 0725 0900
- 9B 3007 Y MO20OCT FRAQYG HK2 1000 1100
- 9B 3028 Y MO27OCT QYGFRA HK2 1100 1200
- 9U 864 M MO27OCT FRAKIV HK2 1500
- T/ *T
- SSR MAAS 9B HK1 FRAQYG3007Y20OCT.TKT PICKUP NBR 112540253 OBTAIN TICKET PRIOR BOARDING TRAIN FROM SELF SERVICE MACHINE/P1
- SSR MAAS 9B HK1 QYGFRA3028Y27OCT.TKT PICKUP NBR 112540253 OBTAIN TICKET PRIOR BOARDING TRAIN FROM SELF SERVICE MACHINE/P1
- SSR MAAS 9B HK1 FRAQYG3007Y20OCT.TKT PICKUP NBR 173598712 OBTAIN TICKET PRIOR BOARDING TRAIN FROM SELF SERVICE MACHINE/P2
- SSR MAAS 9B HK1 QYGFRA3028Y27OCT.TKT PICKUP NBR 173598712 OBTAIN TICKET PRIOR BOARDING TRAIN FROM SELF SERVICE MACHINE/P2
The PICKUP NBR is the number that you mast introduce in ticket machines to get your train ticket.