Any baggage you take with you in the passenger cabin is considered hand baggage and is deposited under your seat , the seat in front of you, or in the baggage compartment above your seat.
Economy class passengers are allowed to carry on one piece of hand baggage. The maximum weight of the hand baggage is up to 8 kg and its dimensions can’t exceed the maximum size of 115 cm (50 x 40 x 25 cm). These dimensions include the wheels, the handle, side pockets etc.
Business class passengers are allowed to carry on 2 pieces of hand baggage. The maximum weight of the hand baggage is up to 8 kg and 4 kg, the maximum size of 115 cm (50 x 40 x 25 cm). These dimensions include the wheels, the handle, side pockets etc.
For passengers comfort and safety on the board of the aircraft, the hand baggage that exceeds the above mentioned rules, shall be registered as checked baggage.
Besides the hand baggage the passengers are allowed to carry on some of the following items:
All the passengers except infants:
- 1 overcoat, wrap or blanket;
- 1 umbrella or walking stick;
- 1 handbag for women/men;
- 1 video camera /camera or binoculars;
- reasonable amount of reading material
Infants up to 2 years:
- Infant's food for consumption on board
- Baby basket
- Folding pushchair (registered as checked)
Passengers with reduced mobility
- 1 wheelchair /1 pair of crutches or any other devices that the passenger needs.
Note: Small musical instruments shall be accepted as free hand baggage items (ex: violin, trumpet, etc.).
We recommend you to take with you on board all the documents and valuables:
- the passport or any other travel document,
- business documents,
- electronic equipment,
- credit cards,