Starting from January 31, 2021, France has closed its borders to travel to / outside European territory, with the exception of certain categories of persons and for compelling reasons.
Persons traveling to France must complete the following conditions before traveling:
- correspond to the category of travelers who are allowed to enter France from outside the European territory (the categories are indicated below on the 1st page of the declaration)
- provide a justification for a compelling reason for your trip (the justifications are indicated in the application below)
- present a negative result of a RT PCR test for COVID-19, carried out no earlier than 72 hours before arrival in France (for people over 11 years old). The test is only accepted in English / French.
Passengers who did not submit a RT PCR test for COVID-19 result will not be allowed on the flight.
- complete a declaration on the absence of symptoms of Covid-19.
- provide an agreement to pass a possible antigen test or medical examination upon arrival in France;
- provide a self-isolation agreement within 7 days, possibly at a location indicated by the French authorities, and take a RT PCR test at the end of isolation.
Only those passengers who will present a letter of derogation regarding the test received from the French embassy can be admitted without the test.
Passengers must complete the following declarations:
- for passengers who are citizens of France or the European Union: file 1 (ENG), file 1 (FRA)
- for passengers from non-EU countries: file 2 (ENG), file 2 (FRA)
After completing the declaration, you will need to present it in a printed form at check-in / landing at the airport and to the French authorities on arrival.
Information can also be found on the website of the French Ministry of the Interior.
Dear passengers, information about flight rules during a pandemic provided by the airline is purely informative.
Please check additionally, the information issued by the authorities of the state in which you intend to travel, or transit, about all current travel or entry restrictions currently imposed.