We would like to inform you about the new rules for entering the UK, which entered into force on 15 February 2021.
To travel to the UK, you must meet the following requirements before flying:
1. Submit a negative test result before departure (which must be done within 3 days before departure) in English.
According to information from www.gov.uk, the following types of tests are accepted: RT PCR, RT LAMP and antigen test from a lateral flow device. Details can be found by accessing the link.
When checking in for a flight, all passengers, except for children under 11 years old, must present a negative test result. The test result must be presented in the original in English, French or Spanish; translation tests will not be accepted.
The test result should contain the following information:
- the surname / name of the passenger that matches the carriage documents
- passenger's date of birth or age
- test result
- date of the test
- name and contacts of the laboratory in which the test was performed
- test name
If the test result does not contain all of the above information or the PCR test result is missing, the passenger will be denied boarding.
The test result can be presented in paper or electronic form, when presenting the result in electronic form, the passenger must provide his electronic device with the necessary level of charge.
2. Book a retest in advance upon arrival in the UK on days 2 and 8. Confirmation of booking about testing must be indicated in the Passenger Locator Form.
3. Fill in the online form Passenger Locator Form (starting 48 hours before the flight date or on the day of the latest flight) . After completing the form you will receive a confirmation email with a QR code that you will have to present at check-in / boarding, and on arrival in London. (Confirmation can be submitted in hard copy or on your phone.)
4. Passengers who have been / have crossed over the last 10 days in a country that is a Red Zone for the UK must self-check at the hotel, which is booked individually at the expense of the passengers. Booking confirmation is indicated in the Passenger Locator Form.
5. Upon arrival, the passenger must self-isolate for 10 days.
6. It is legal requirement to wear a mask on public transport in the UK. Failure to comply with these requirements will be punishable by law with a fine of £ 10,000 or imprisonment.
Please visit www.gov.uk/uk-border-control for detailed advice on public health issues and requirements for entering the UK.
Official information on UK entry regulations can be found here.
Dear passengers, information about flight rules during a pandemic provided by the airline is purely informative.
Please check additionally, the information issued by the authorities of the state in which you intend to travel, or transit, about all current travel or entry restrictions currently imposed.