Due to migration to the new reservation system, we inform you about some important changes entering in force starting from September, 09th, 2021.
In case you hold a ticket for Air Moldova flight, which was cancelled due COVID-19, you can exchange this ticket for e-voucher by yourself online on www.airmoldova.md. This vouchercan be used for purchase of the new ticket or additional service for any of the flights operated by Air Moldova.
To convert unused sum into voucher, please follow the following procedure:
- send request to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
the request should contain the following obligatory information:
- last and first name of passenger as per unused ticket
- the number of the unused ticket which consists of 13 digits and starts with 572
- the PNR code (if available), which starts with “P” or “Q” letter and consists of 5 aplha-numeric symbols
- flight number (or destination) and departure date of the cancelled flight
- phone number
As soon as the request is processed by the airline, you will receive by e-mail the number of the voucher and PIN-code, which can furtherbe used for purchasing an air ticket or an additional service online on www.airmoldova.md. Vouchers are valid for any flight operated by Air Moldova. For this, you should indicate the voucher number and PIN-code when completing reservation at PAYMENT page.
IMPORTANT: due to estimated increase of workflow, it may take us up to 5 working days to process your request. In this regard, we strongly recommend you not to resend your request again. Any other request (except exchange of the tickets into vouchers) sent to email address email@example.com, WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.