Filing travel forms
Dear passengers, in order to travel to the following destinations, it is mandatory to fill in the forms requested by the local authorities.
Please print and fill in the forms in advance.
- Flights to Frankfurt: Passengers traveling to Germany from countries classified the red zone, must complete, before departure, the online PLF form on the website WWW.EINREISEANMELDUNG.DE
- Flights to Paris: File 1 (ENG), File 1 (FRA), File 2
For flights to France it is necessary to present the negative COVID RT-PCR test on paper, performed not earlier than 72 hours before the flight.
- Flights to Dublin: Declaration Ireland, Dublin
- Flights to Lisbon: Declaration Portugal, Lisbon
For Lisbon destination, the passenger must present, at check-in, original form (with signature, stamp, etc.) of the molecular test for COVID 19 RT-PCR, with a negative result, which will be performed no earlier than 72 hours before the flight.
- Flights to Istanbul: Declaration Turkey, Istanbul
- Flights to the Russian Federation (in two copies): Russian Federation, Inquiry 1, Russian Federation, Inquiry 2
Foreign citizens (of any age), leaving for the Russian Federation are required to present on arrival, the original form (with signature, stamp, etc.) of the molecular test for COVID 19 RT-PCR, with a negative result, which will be performed no earlier than 72 hours before the flight.
- Flights to Italy: File 1 (ENG), File 2 (ENG), File 1 (ITA), File 2 (ITA)
- Flights from Italy: File (ENG), File (ITA)
- Flights to London: https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk
Important information for traveling to the UK
1) To travel to the UK you need to fill in an online passenger location form before arriving in the UK.
2) the passenger may be required to self-isolate for 14 days after arrival. Check the list of exempt countries immediately before traveling, as this list is frequently updated.
3) It is a legal requirement to wear a mask on public transport in the UK.
The violation of the above measures may be subject to fines.
Please visit www.gov.uk/uk-border-control for detailed public health advice and entry requirements.
- Flights to Spain: https://www.spth.gob.es/
Passengers must fill in the FCS health control online form. After that ,the passengers will receive a Health QR Code, which must be presented (in printed form or on screan) upon arrival in Spain, completed within 48 hours of flight.
For all flights to the Republic of Moldova, it is mandatory to complete the epidemiological file, which must be printed and completed in advance by each passenger before the flight. At the airport on the day of the flight, the completed form must be presented.