We inform you that the Israeli authorities allowed the operation of a regular flight Chisinau - Tel Aviv - Chisinau which will be operated by Air Moldova on March 21, 2021.
Flight 9U 547 Chisinau - Tel Aviv 21.03.2021
Departure from Chisinau 16:40, arrival in Tel Aviv 19:30
Flight 9U 548 Tel Aviv - Chisinau, 21.03.2021
Departure from Tel Aviv 20:30, arrival in Chisinau 23:10
For more detailed information about the Tel Aviv - Chisinau flight, please contact us by email: email@example.com or call: + 373-22-830-830.
For entry into the State of Israel is required:
- All passengers flying to Israel must complete the Clearance Application no earlier than 24 hours before departure.
- Foreign citizens need to obtain a Permit from the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Israel.
- Passengers arriving in Israel and staying abroad for more than 72 hours must present a negative PCR test for COVID-19 to the airline before departure. The analysis must be submitted within 72 hours before departure to Israel. This obligation will also apply to those who have a vaccination certificate or a certificate of recovery, and this is a condition of entry into Israel.
- Mandatory quarantine. The period of stay in quarantine is 14 days, or 10 days, subject to the delivery of two tests, the results of which will be negative, within the time frame established by the procedure.
Exit from Israel will be allowed to the following passengers:
- Passengers who have been vaccinated (Vaccination Certificate) or recovered (Covid Recovery Certificate), and have valid certificates from the Israeli Ministry of Health, or who have presented a negative PCR test for COVID-19, issued no more than 72 hours before departure.
- Passengers who are not citizens or residents of Israel.
- Passengers who complete a Declaration on the website of the Ministry of Health, no earlier than 24 hours before departure.
According to the rules for entering the territory of the Republic of Moldova, passengers who can present only a Covid Recovery Certificate will be required to self-isolate for 14 days.