Аir Moldova is pleased to inform all its customers about introduction of a new service: "Book online - pay cash".
Starting with January 26, 2009, all Air Moldova passengers can book the ticket on www.airmoldova.md and pay it in cash at all post offices situated on the territory of Moldova or at any representation of the following commercial banks: Moldindconbank, Victoriabank and Mobiasbanca. The service is valid only on the territory of Moldova.
The new service allows those passengers not holding Master Card or VISA credit cards, necessary to buy the on-line tickets, to book air tickets on the air company’s web site and to receive on the e-mail the invoice that can be paid in cash.
According to an early study, the service shall turn to be very popular not only with passengers from Moldova, but also from abroad as a lot of Moldovan citizens live abroad. They will be able to make the reservation by themselves, after this they will receive the account on payment and sending it to their relatives or friends living in Moldova – they will just pay cash in Moldova.
The whole procedure of booking online will take you around 1 minute.
How to use the new service "Book online - pay cash":
- Follow standard procedure as described for online purchase.
- In section Form of payment choose the form of payment invoice
- Upon clicking on Forward, you will get to the following page with the bill (invoice)
- Tis invoice you receive automatically to the e-mail address indicated during registration. Print the bill and pay it in cash at any post offices from Moldova or at any representation of one of the following commercial banks Moldindconbank, Victoriabank and Mobiasbanca.
- Upon payment, during 24 hours you will receive an e-mail notification regarding the purchased ticket in which shall be indicated complete data of the ticket – number of your request, code, issuance date of the ticket, data about the passenger, data about the flight and the paid amount.
- The passenger should present at the check-in the printed electronic confirmation (it is recommended to keep also the receipt from the bank) and the passport.
For additional information, please contact: +373 (22) 830 830 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Air Moldova airline wishes a pleasant flight, and thanks for booking online.